Carriwell Seamless bra for pregnant and lactating mothers GelWire ™
Bras for pregnant women and nursing mothers are made without underwire as the underwire can pinch milk ducts and to damage, which can lead to the development of mastitis. Rigidity and inflexibility of metals, including titanium and plastic contradict the main growth filling with milk breasts.
Soft , breathable , seamless microfiber fabric
• Care for a perfect fit and is ideal to wear under blouses
• Revolutionary new technology supporting GelWire ™
• Convenient one-hand release clip for easy breastfeeding
• Additional extension correction bust bra
• fastening with three hooks for extra support and comfort
• Wide straps provide additional support for maximum comfort
• No curing gel that remains soft and flexible about breast
• GelWire ™ follows the natural changes in the shape and size of the breasts of nursing mothers. During pregnancy and lactation women's breasts can increase by 2 sizes of cups and should not restrict milk ducts .
• The size of the cup can be expanded up to 2 sizes to allow for changing the size of the breasts between feedings
• Due to its unique design ( no internal plates) contact between mother and baby "skin to skin" , which in turn leads to increased feelings of joy and comfort to the baby, the baby stimulates the appetite and the secretion of milk.
Each bra for pregnant and nursing mothers must be able to "adapt " and to "support " the breasts, when grown as a result of the filling of the milk ducts with milk.
Composition: 91% polyamide and 9% elastane