One of the most important functions of Carriwell bras is flexibility. Traditional bra can not "expand" and then again to regain previous form, simultaneously and provides additional support to the breasts.
Each bra for pregnant and lactating women must be able to "adapt" and "support" breast that grew as a result of the filling of the milk ducts with milk.
Made of 91% nylon and 9% spandex.
• The bra is suitable for everyday use and also for sleep.
• Ability to be unlocked with one hand for easy feeding.
• Additional extension correction bust bra.
• fastening with three hooks for extra support and comfort.
• This model soft cup highly recommended by lactation consultants.
• Ideal for wearing under shirts due to the seamless, smooth and invisible design
• Delivers additional support and a "breast lift effect".
• In developing this model manufacturer has taken into account that during pregnancy and breastfeeding breasts can increase by 2 sizes of cups and should not restrict milk ducts.
Whites can be washed at 60 degrees.