Britax Romer TRIFIX i-Size Car Seat 9-22kg. Grey Marble
The Britax Romer Trifix i-Size car seat is the newest and safest of the forward facing chairs in the 8-22kg weight group. It is suitable for children aged 1 - from 9 months to 4 years, from 9 to 22 kg. or from 75 to 105 cm.
Universally approved for use in every car equipped with ISOFIX and Top Tether installation systems, the Britax Romer Trifix is the first chair to incorporate the revolutionary ISOFIX + technology: the latest innovation in reducing impact power. The combination of our patented V-Tether and Pivot Link technologies dramatically reduces the forward and rotational displacement of the child, ensuring maximum safety. In addition to the deep, soft sides, we have further enhanced child protection by integrating our innovative SICT technology to provide maximum lateral protection. The seat also includes wider ISOFIX clamps that eliminate side travel and maximize plant stability.
Characteristics of the Britax Romer Trifix i-Size:
- ISOFIX + - Better ISOFIX system that allows direct installation to the ISOFIX and Top Tether systems of the vehicle
- V-Tether - Better Top Tether technology that intelligently absorbs energy in proportion to the impact strength.
- SICT Technology Provides better lateral protection
- Top tether gives you the 3rd point of contact, reducing the rotational movements of the car seat
- Deep padded sides provide optimal lateral protection
- Special chest pads reduce forward movement in the event of an accident
- 5-point safety belt
- Adjustable headrest height
- Indicators confirm that the ISOFIX connectors are securely engaged
- Indicator confirms that the TopTether belt is correctly engaged
- ISOFIX unlocking mechanism - easily released from the front of the seat
- ISOFIX guides - for easy installation and protection of car upholstery
- The ISOFIX clamps are folded for easier storage
- 4 positions for inclination - adjusts with the child in the stool
- Soft washable fabric
- Optimal height of the child: 75-105 cm
- Rollover test 2014 - ECE R44 / 04 passed
Made in Germany.